39301 State Hwy 1
The historic Gualala Hotel, near the mouth of the Gualala River, has been a Mendocino Coast institution since 1903.
Situated on the Sonoma/Mendocino county line on California’s beautiful coast Highway 1 in the village of Gualala.
The 19 guest rooms and extensive restaurant and bar facilities are anchored by a recently expanded and renovated kitchen.
Spacious interior appointments include upstairs view rooms with double balconies, a 34 foot bar with period mirrored back bar, an adjacent saloon room, two dining rooms, atrium room for meeting/private dining, reception, office and huge equipped kitchen & prep room.
Authentic charm in an 9,700 +/- floorplan on a large 1.19 acre frontage parcel. A local institution and a vacation destination.
- Historic Hotel Built in 1903 by Cyrus Robinson
- 19 Guest Rooms, 10+ Baths (current configuration)
- Approximately 9,700 +/- Square Feet | 1.19 Acre Parcel
- Restaurant, Bar & Saloon
- Liquor License (47) & FFE Included
- Newly Expanded Kitchen & Equipment (2010) | Large Prep Kitchen
- Atrium Room with Bracketed Beams & Skylights
- Front 80’ Sitting Veranda | Expansive Rear Deck/Patio
- Hardwood Floors & Wainscoting | French Doors
- 10’+ ceilings | Double Hung Wood Windows
- Gas ‘Woodstoves’ in Bar, Upstairs Lounge & Dining Room
The Gualala Hotel is centrally located where Sonoma County gives way to Mendocino County. Halfway between Jenner – where the Russian River meets the Pacific Ocean – and the town of Mendocino, it is an ideal home base to explore the spectacular California North Coast
- Adjacent to the upscale seaside community of Sea Ranch.
- High traffic count on Coast California Highway 1
- Just over 3 hours/100 scenic miles from San Francisco
- Nearby activities include: hiking, biking, kayaking, beach combing, camping, whale watching and more.